T4 (Total Timeline Tracking Tool) is a tool for capturing and consolidating important OpenVMS performance statistics. Pulling from several independent yet cooperating sources, T4 lets you create a relatively compact composite timeline view of the day-to-day performance of each important OpenVMS node. The data is collected in the TLC format and can be converted to CSV. Collections include:
- MONITOR: CPU usage, I/O, memory, locking, etc.
- NET_MON: network adapter performance statistics
- ACLG: logins, logouts, process duration
- XFC_MON: XFC performance statistics
- LCK73_MON: lock manager performance data
- TCP_MON: TCPIP activity
- FC_MON: FC disk performance statistics
- EVA_MON: EVA performance data
- SPL_MON: spinlock traces
The collected T4 data can be viewed with TLViz (Time Line Visualizer), a graphical viewer for the Microsoft Windows platform, or an HTML page can be generated from it using the CSVPNG tool.
Freeware - no license required (Integrity and Alpha)