An open source implementation of the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol on OpenVMS.
This port of the OpenLDAP for OpenVMS includes all functionality provided by the open source release, including client and server components, utilities, tools, and sample clients. OpenLDAP for OpenVMS uses LMDB storage only.
- VSI OpenVMS Version 8.4.-1H1 or higher
- VSI TCP/IP, HPE TCP/IP Services for OpenVMS, or MultiNet TCP/IP
- VSI SSL111 V1.1-1G or later
- C Compiler (if you intend to develop your own extensions)
- It is recommended that the software is installed on an ODS-5 enabled system
OpenLDAP Public License