VSI OMNI API for OpenVMS is a network communications product that provides an Application Programming Interface (API) for the connection and management of manufacturing shop floor devices and control systems. The VSI OMNI API for OpenVMS provides for both open and proprietary device connections.
VSI OMNI API for OpenVMS contains a callable runtime library that is an implementation of the Manufacturing Message Specification (MMS) Device Model. Service classes supported are in the following categories: Environment, VMD Support, Domains, Program Invocations, and Variables.
Integrity: per active socket.
- VSI OMNI API for OpenVMS Software Installation Guide
- VSI OMNI API Omni Definition Facility User Guide
- VSI OMNI Omni Directory Services User Guide
- VSI OMNI Network Manager's Guide
- VSI OMNI Application Programmer's Guide
- VSI OMNI Pocket Guide
- VSI OMNI API Guide to Using OmniView
- VSI OMNI API for OpenVMS SPD
- VSI OpenVMS VSI OMNI API Version 4.1 Cover Letter