ACMSDI (TP Connector for ACMS)
A powerful and sophisticated transaction processing monitor software system for OpenVMS.
The ACMSDI gateway and client API provides a range of new and improved facilities for interacting with ACMS applications in a secure and reliable fashion from multiple client operating system platforms (Windows and Linux) using modern programming languages such as C/C++, Java, Python, C#, PHP, and Lua. The updated software is freely available to all VSI OpenVMS ACMS customers.
The following diagram illustrates some of the features of the updated solution, including support for SSL/TLS encryption and the ability to implement client applications using a variety of programming languages on either Windows or Linux.
- Removal of DECnet and AppleTalk protocols
- 32-bit and 64-bit Windows DLLs
- Support for SSL/TLS
- Support for multiple connections
- Support for Linux
- Alternative language bindings
- PCSI installation kit
- VSI OpenVMS Version 8.4-1H1 or higher
- VSI TCP/IP, HPE TCP/IP Services for OpenVMS, or MultiNet TCP/IP
- VSI SSL111 V1.1-1g or later
- VSI ACMS V5.3-2 (or equivalent)
- It is recommended that the software is installed on an ODS-5-enabled file system
VSI proprietary free product